Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 Weeks Old Yesterday

Jackson was 2 weeks old yesterday and is getting SO big! We had his 2 week doctor's appointment today and he has gained 1 and a half pounds and grew an inch and a half since we came home from the hospital. So that puts him at 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long. He is in the 40% for height, 50% for weight, and 10% for head size. He has a small head, no big shocker there!!

He is trying to be a big boy too fast for me. He holds his head up and rolled over in bed the other night. He needs to slow it down or he will be crawling next month!

I took these pictures yesterday on his 2 week birthday
In other news Gran and Paw left today, but Munchkin is here so we are not going it alone yet. We took this picture of 4 generations and it looks like the one we took 28 years ago with my great-grandmother, Gran, and Mama. It was so good to have Gran and Paw here and I know they loved spending the time with Jackson and me because we loved spending time with them. My Uncle Billy and Aunt Laura flew in for the holiday weekend and of course came by here first to see Jacksie Man before they headed home with Gran and Paw.

Lastly, poor Matt has been working and studying so hard in June he is worn slap out. He gets 4 days off a month and took them all when Jackson was born so he is ready for July. Monday is his first day off and I cannot wait and I know he can't either. He can sleep late and play with Jackson all day long. We are so grateful he is working so hard!

No comments: