Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gran and Paw

I have been telling Jackson that Gran and Paw were coming to hold him for the last several days and he has been really excited!! They saw him at the hospital, but did not get to hold their first great grand baby until today. I think they are smitten with each other. What do you think?


Gran Dan and Sheshe left today, but Gran and Paw are staying through Thursday to help me with the little fella then my mom (Munchkin) will be back on Thursday to help me again. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family that can help us as much as they do. I know we would not have made it without them. Now I am just wondering what we will do after they all leave! I may keep them all on a weekly rotation until Jackson starts kindergarten!

We also had visitors from Oxford today. The Schoves came to visit us today and brought us lunch. It was great to see them and after they left I think Jackson was a little sleepy

No comments: