Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy first Father's Day Matt, the best husband and father in the world! I told Matt that Jackson would be here in time for father's day and my prediction was right, a mother knows. Matt has only been a dad for 4 days and he is already a pro! Staying up with me at night to help when Jackson won't sleep, changing diapers, changing clothes, and just making sure Jackson and I are both taken care of!Father and son just minutes after Jackson was born!

Matt in awe of Jackson. He was only 4 hours old and Matt already knew what to do.

I came out of the bathroom in the hospital and this is what I saw. It was our last night there and we were all exhausted.

Big R loves his little guy too. My dad has on the shirt I gave him for father's day!!

And Gran Dan!! He loved him even though he was wearing an Ole Miss hat!
A big thank you to Matt and our fathers for being great dads!! Matt nor I would be the people we are today without them and Jackson is the most blessed little boy in the world to have Matt as a father.

No comments: