Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get Ready. Get Set. GO!!

Matt has a week off until he has to start in the hospital and I took off Tuesday and Wednesday so we could relax a little, but work a lot. As my dad would say we have been doing our "stretching exercises" getting ready for Peanut's arrival. I had a LONG to do list for Matt and he has completed it in just a day and a half. As I write this he is now relaxing by playing Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii and he deserves it since he has put together more baby gear than should be allowed by law. That is what I would like to point out - the picture below is all of the baby gear we (Matt) put together. Does a 6 pound infant REALLY need all this stuff?
And the scary part is that this does not include all the stuff we put in the attic he will not use right at first. That is the picture below:Our little house can only hold so much.

We put everything in a spot throughout the house in preparation for Peanut. How odd does our den look with baby stuff in it? My parents still have Elle and Knox from the weekend, but when they get home they are NOT going to like these new items one bit. For one the swing is in front of their squirrel look out.Lastly - I think his room is ready for him. Matt laughed when I said that because he thinks it is funny I wanted pictures and curtains hung before I was ready for Peanut to come. The only thing we are missing is the glider/recliner, but it should be in at the earliest tomorrow or at the latest in 2 weeks. It will go in front of the window (I think).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE TH PICTURES!!!!!

Someone who really loves you must have made those for you!

It's getting close!!! So excited.

Love, Aunt Shay Shay

The Miller's said...

Don't they look AWESOME? I think the entire room could be in a catalog, but I am bias.