Thursday, November 4, 2010

Afternoon with the Kids

Me - "Hey Jackson, do you want to lay in the floor and play with your toys?"
Jackson - "No mom, I just want to lay in the floor and watch Sports Center. I want to see what team picked up Randy Moss."
The kid is addicted to Sports Center. He even positioned himself where he could see the TV after I put him down. Should we be letting him watch Sports Center or should we have in some baby DVD? I am open for suggestions. When we get home in the afternoons Jackson lays in the floor and plays for about 30 minutes and while I change, put up all our stuff from the day, and get ready to feed him a little cereal. Elle and Knox sniff him and try to take his toys away. I snapped a few pictures of afternoons around our house.
Check out the Rebel bib I bought for Jackson last weekend in Oxford! I was so excited they had it and he loves it as you can tell by his smiling face in the picture.

No comments: