Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who is that Baby?

It is not Fratty Friday, but we did have an impromptu photo shoot this morning. He was just so funny looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. I am not sure if he is vain and likes looking at himself or if he thinks it's another baby playing with him.

He usually looks at himself in the mirror, but this morning he leaned over as you can see below to get a closer look at who that baby in the mirror was.Then when he figured it out he was laughing hysterically!He's just so happy! I hope he stays this way FOREVER! He was like "look who I found mom!" And this was after our bath this morning! He just looked so cute in his frog towel. I would like to point out that I fed him, bathed him, got him dressed, loaded the car, got myself ready, and dropped him off at day care by 7:30. I am telling you it's a miracle that God performs at my house every morning! I don't know how we do it, but I am so glad we do! Oh and he only got a bath this morning because we seem to run out of time to bathe him at night especially since he goes to bed by 7:30.

No comments: