Sunday, November 21, 2010

LSU Weekend

We have made it a tradition to travel to Baton Rouge every time the Rebels take on the Tigers, and this year was no exception. We also had an extra reason to go, my friend Lauren who is from BR had a wedding shower on Friday night. It was great to see everyone and catch up. It was a fun weekend even if out Rebels lost. Elle and Jackson got to meet for the first time. She was not too sure about him or me, but she loved Matt's mom Mrs. Shelia. I wish we all could live in the same place and hang out all the time, but I'll take what I can get.
We have a short week ahead of us and I cannot wait to take Jackson home for Thanksgiving and let him meet family he has not met yet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisha said...

i love the pictures!! elle is looking at them with me and when she saw the pictures of her and jackson her mouth got real big and she got so excited! she got even more excited when she saw the picture of mrs. sheila! love you!