Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love Love Love

First of all I hope everyone enjoyed the extra hour of sleep as much as I did. Now, I have been meaning to post this for a while, but we LOVE LOVE LOVE Mrs. Bradley at Jackson's day care! She is the main lady in his room and she is so wonderful with him!! We talked about a nanny and seriously pursued it, but Mrs. Bradley is so wonderful we have kept Jackson in day care. She keeps him on schedule, he sleeps so much better when he has been with her during the day, and most importantly she loves him and he loves her! She just makes over him and talks to him and when I drop him off and pick him up he just looks at her and smiles. It makes me feel so good! As everyone knows Jackson's first day of day care was really rough on me, but she has made the experience so great! She really is one of many blessings in our life!

Which brings me to the other blessings I thank God for every day and realized this morning I needed to post them since I think about them every day! Some of them are obvious and what people think about every day, but others are very small and may seem silly, but I am SO grateful!

The obvious stuff -

- First of all and obviously a wonderful husband - My mother will attest to this, but I am hard to put up with. I think, scratch that I know he is the only male on the planet that could put up with me! And he is a saint for it! I love him, but as everyone also knows he is easy to love because he is so great! My mom can attest to that too.

- A happy healthy baby - I thank God every day he is healthy and SO happy. He only cries when he is hungry and laughs all the time. What more could I ask for? I could just eat him up!!

Family that loves Jackson to pieces - I have recently learned that not all babies have huge families that shower them with love. Oh Jackson does. He's rotten!

My job - I love my job. I have worked for the same company for 6 years and I have been able to do lots of different things! I am not in a high stress position right now which has worked out wonderfully since Jackson has been born.

The kind of crazy stuff -

- I'm allergic to eye make-up - I use to hate this fact when I was in high school and college, but now it is the biggest blessing. I never really wore it so I don't know what I am missing. Since I don't wear it I don't spend money or time on it!

- This brings me to my newest blessing that speeds up my getting ready process. My new wavy hair God gave me after Jackson was born! I don't dry it any more and it just dries wavy. I LOVE IT! And now I can get ready in 30 minutes.
These are not even close to all of our blessings, but they were they ones on my mind this morning! Happy Sunday.

No comments: