Wednesday, November 10, 2010

English Peas Strike II

I made a vow that I would make Jackson's baby food rather than buy the prepackaged stuff. For normal women that would not be that big a deal, but for the woman that doesn't cook it's a HUGE deal. This was my mess on Sunday night when I tried making Jackson's peas. I made enough for three feedings, but little did I know he would hate them.
This looks kind of like a pore cleaning mask. I don't blame him for not wanting it, but we had so much left over I had to give it one more shot. I made it less thick this time by adding milk to it and hoped for the best.
This was his reaction. Strike 2.
He has it all over him and his face because he would NOT open his mouth!
And this face sums it up. "Mom please stop sticking the nasty stuff in my mouth." After seeing that face I could not torture him any longer, so I threw the peas out and came back with cereal. He got so excited when I sat down with it and opened wide as the spoon came towards him. The kid knows what he likes and it ain't English peas!

No comments: