Friday, September 23, 2011

Fratty Friday

My little J-Man has been under the weather the past couple of days.  His nose and eyes have been running like crazy and he has a cough.  I think it is allergies and Dr. Da-Da told me what to give him.  The good news is he is on the mend and we are thankful Da-Da knows what he is talking about, even if he says he doesn't.  When I ask him a medicine question he'll say, "I don't know, I'm just doing bones."  Funny!
Jackson was distracted by my phone ringing this morning.  It completely threw off his concentration during his photo shoot.  This is where he was asking me "Mom, are you not going to answer it?"  I couldn't get him to forget about the phone until I remembered his new favorite distraction.
The itsy bitsy spider!!  He LOVES doing it and thinks it is so funny!
His other new favorite is the fist pump and blowing it up.  He'll hit your hand and make the blow it up sound!  It is hysterical.  Something else Da-Da taught him.

Happy Fall Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He is looking so old! I'm glad Mary Frances is on the way or else I think him looking like a little boy instead of a baby might be harder to handle! He is a doll!