Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall Y'all

According to the calendar it is fall so I am jumping in with both feet!  Pumpkins on the porch and skeleton PJ's for the J-Man!  And what a difference a year makes....

Is this the same kid?  I couldn't get him to sit up last year and now I can't get him to still!  These pictures make me so glad we are having another baby because I don't have a baby any more.  I have a little dude with his own personality!
He's just doing a little light reading.  He LOVES to read and I am so glad because it is the only thing he will sit still for.  Well, that and an ear rubbing.
And yes, that is spiked hair after a bath you see.
This picture Matt's mother and grandmothers will probably find the most frightening because the face he is making here is Matt Miller made over!  She-She if you have any pictures that look like this feel free to scan and send for a blog post!
And this is my favorite new picture.  He looks so sweet and happy!  We had a little photo shoot on the porch last night after a bath.  We have moved to an every night bath schedule.  He just gets so dirty at day care, I have to clean him up every night.
And after the sweet happy picture here is a more accurate picture of my 21 pound manic!  I am not sure what he was doing here, but I am never really sure what he is doing.  At his 15 month check-up our doctor said he was impressed with the fact that he spoke in complete sentences and used hand gestures, but we have no idea what he is saying!  HA HA!  I do understand ball and dog which makes up 95% of what he says every day.  Pumpkins are balls and he wants to throw them.  Doesn't matter if they are big or small he tries to pick them up and throw them.  It is really funny and I am excited to see what Mary Frances will do at this age.  Jackson has developed such a little boy personality (just like I prayed for) and I hope Mary Frances will be a little priss, but not a diva.  Diva behavior will result in a spanking.

So Happy Fall Y'all!  I hope you enjoy fall as much as I do!


No comments: