Friday, September 30, 2011

Fratty Friday

Finally Friday free again!  This has been the longest week ever!  I could not be more excited that it is Friday. 

Our little Frat Star got his 3rd hair cut yesterday! The ladies and other moms at day care seem to think that is a lot for a kid his age. I just hope this means he gets his father's pretty thick hair!  I hated to cut his fratty flip, but it had grown more into a redneck mullet :)

Check this face out.  He sees something exciting....

And he got it!!
It's a Bob the Builder balloon his She-She got him, because you know he can't go into a store (even the grocery store) and not get something.  That would just be mean!
I finally got his attention when I grabbed a ball and taunted him with it.
Here he comes....  He wants the ball...
Give it here mama!

Jackson has big plans for the weekend.  Hanging with Da-Da, Big R and Munchkin, a little Game Day, and football all day ending with a party at his house that night.  We are having a baby shower for Ben and Shannon Bevill at our house and the other hosts have little boys that are 14 and 13 months old.  They are J-Man's peeps!  Ben and Shannon are having a little girl so she will have her pick of men when she grows up.  It should be a blast and I will post pics later!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: