Friday, September 16, 2011

Melt Your Heart Friday

If you would allow me to stray from my usual Fratty themed post just for today, I would appreciate it.  Jackson is definatley fratty in his picutres below, but he is ALWAYS a Frat Star.  However, the main focus this morning is how sweet he is with his Great Grandparents Gran and Paw.
We came to Columbus yesterday to meet my parents to go to Nashville for the Ole Miss Vandy game.  So last night while we were watching LSU beat State the J-Man spent some quality time with his Gran and Paw.  I hope they will hold the same special place in Jackson's heart that they do in mine.  My Dad's parents died when I was young so Gran and Paw are all I have had most of my life.  Not to mention I am the oldest grandchild, so they have loved me the longest :)!

I would like to point out to Uncle Buster and my other 4 cousins the picutre below.  Do you see what he is doing?  He is EATING IN THE DEN!!!!  WHAT??  We couldn't eat in the den!!  Even as a grown women with a child and one on the way I sat my drink down in the kitchen last night and didn't bring it in the den.  Well, until I saw Jackson getting to eat in the den.  Apparently there are new rules for the new kid.  So next time any of y'all are over there please feel free to eat, snack, munch, and drink while sitting in Gran and Paw's den.

Jackson has blazed a new trail for us!  And look at this picture, Gran is even involved in the eating in the den!
All joking aside, these picutres really do melt my heart and I could not be happier or feel more blessed that Jackson knows 3 sets of Great Grandparents.

1 comment:

The Guthrie's said...

I can't even imagine eating in the den now either! I even told Gran and Paw the last time we visited that I was afraid to take anything in the den! Ha!