Tuesday, October 4, 2011

21 Pound Maniac

As I have said before Jackson is a 21 pound maniac, but I don't mind it a bit!  He is all boy and I love it!  If he is awake, he is wide open!  Into everything, talking up a storm, and making us laugh.
On Saturday The Maniac was left to his Big R while we all got ready for the baby shower at our house.  I was so proud of Big R changing his diaper, but it was on backwards.  How did he do that you ask?  I have NO idea!
Backwards diaper, one shoe in his hand, and no pants.  Well, at least the diaper is on.
On another topic, I have given our living room an adult update.  I couldn't take the play mat and toys laying out any more.  I had asked for baskets for Christmas that would hide all of the toys, but I couldn't make it until Christmas.  I went ahead and bought them.  It looks so much better and conceals all of the toys.  I don't mind them being scattered about while Jackson plays, but at night after he goes to bed it is so nice to put everything away.  I know all of this will change again when Mary Frances gets here, but this will give me a few months of sanity.
And a shout out to the pups.  Poor things don't get attention any more.  So here they are, Elle and Knox.  We still love you and haven't forgotten about you!  Thanks for being so good with the J-Man!

No comments: