Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

My kid.  That is all I can say.  I know everyone thinks there kid is adorable and a genius, but does everyone think their child is a mess?  Well my child is all 3 adorable, a genius, and a MESS!  He makes us laugh constantly with his antics.  Just like the picture above where he randomly lays down and plays possum.  I feel terrible, but I have been catching myself thinking "I wonder what Mary Frances will do at this age."  Poor baby, she is not even here and I am already making her 16 months old.
I am sure parents of grown children can attest to this better than me, but it is amazing to bring a child into this world and then to watch them grow up and develop their own personality is even more amazing.  They have their own thoughts and ideas and while you can shape them to some extent they are still their own person.
This is Jackson and Matt watching his Mickey dancing video I posted yesterday.  He sat down next to Matt and intently watched himself on this video.  What a ham!!!
Just more real pictures of Jackson being Jackson.
I love him so much I could squeeze him to death!  And he gets cuter every day.  This morning he would name off all his family.  He would start off by saying Da-da, Mama, Nana, Papa, Ga-Ga (this is Munchkin), She-she, Pa (this is Paw), then he would get stuck and I would help him with the rest.  It was so funny and he started doing it as soon as he got out of bed this morning.
I also wanted to add this picture so I could write this down and remember it.  We went to eat at The Cheese Cake Factory last weekend and put J-Man in a booster seat between us in the booth.  He was all over the place and would not sit down (notice the death grip I have on his arm).  He was literally climbing the walls.  Finally before dessert came we gave up and strapped him in a high chair at the end of the table.  And like magic he was instantly happy.  When he was sitting in the booth he could not see other people, or more importantly other people could not see him.  Lord help us.  As soon as he could look around and ham it up he was fine.  What am I going to do with this kid?  And no we did not all plan on wearing blue button ups.  It just happened.  Happy Hump Day!

No comments: