Friday, October 28, 2011

Fratty Friday Halloween Edition

So Jackson decided to go to the KA Phi Mu Halloween Swap as a dog.  It is his favorite word after all!
I was a little worried he would not keep on the ears, but he did and he looked SO cute!!
He was really hamming it up for the camera this morning.  He's no fool!
In real life (not his super fly fratty life) he got to wear this to day care today, his class was having a little party.  And in true noncooking mom form I signed up to bring cheese cubes :)!!
Don't judge, cheese cubes were on the list and someone had to bring them :)!  One of the mom's didn't dress her child up because she said she didn't want his costume to get dirty.  That thought never crossed my mind.  Am I terrible?  He is a toddler, they get dirty, but they only wear these costumes a few times AND I have a washing machine.
Is this not the cutest puppy you have ever seen?
He even has a little tail that wags in the back!  Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: