Friday, October 14, 2011

Fratty Friday

Today is an extra special Fratty Friday since I did not get last week's posted in a timely manor.  I am still getting hate mail about that :/  Here is a video of Jackson's dance skills.  All I can say is look out world, he dances like his mama!  All we can hope is that he grows out of that, but as cute as he is I don't think the ladies at Ole Miss will care what he dances like.
This is my new favorite picture.  This is what people mean when they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words.  He is a WILD man, always hamming it up.
A big thanks to Gran Dan and Sheshe to for these pictures.  They had to come into town to take care of us yesterday.  Mama was under the weather and keeping up with the Jster was not an option. I am so thankful for our families, I don't know what we would do without them.  They are such a blessing.
More dancing.  He is getting ready for a big game weekend in Oxford!  Alabama is coming to town so the square will be packed.  Jackson has his fake ID, mud kicker, and Carharts, and is ready to roll.  He is not going to miss a good time in Oxford, not to mention an opportunity to watch the potential national champs play.  And if it is not Alabama, you can watch the other potential national champs play in Oxford November 19 when LSU comes to town.  I think we are more excited about next weekend when LSU and Alabama play.  We will defiantly be tuned in for that game, along with everyone else in the free world.  And on that note - I need to dedicate a blog post to my theory on unrest in the Middle East - it's b/c they don't have American football.......  If they could take all that aggression out on a football field they wouldn't want to blow everyone up for no apparent reason.  I'm just saying.  Maybe they should think about starting the MEC (Middle East Conference).  The SEC would still dominate, but still.
Ok, enough with my rants.  Thanks to Gran Dan and Sheshe I got a mother/son pic this morning.  I love my little frat start so much.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys our wonderful fall weather in the south!

1 comment:

Laura said...

that is the funniest crap i've ever read! the MEC... bahahaha....!!!