Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fratty Friday

Happy Late Birthday to Uncle Buster!  Yesterday was his 25th birthday!!!  He can celebrate his car insurance going down.

Now on to Fratty Friday - I left my camera on just like I do every Friday morning, but for some reason the pictures did not download.  I will have to investigate further because without my EyeFy card it is not easy to blog.
Typical guy - controlling the remote.  Jackson is obsessed with remotes, he has even lost the DVD player remote.  I'll find it one day, maybe.
Jackson also refused to smile.  I would tell him to smile and he would so "No."  This kid!  I don't know what I am going to do with him.
I finally got a smile out of him when I grabbed a football.

And please do not turn me into child protective services for all the bruises on his head.  He runs into everything!!
Lastly, since I am 2 days late getting these posted I thought I would post a bonus picture - BOTH my handsome men!  Poor Matt was a little sleepy since he only slept 5 hours in the past 24 hours (he had been on call), but he is such a trooper!  We were going out to eat at our favorite resturant is Birmingham - Petruccellis!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments: