Friday, February 15, 2013

Fratty Friday

Last Friday was the last post from our old house.  So today is the first post from our new house.  The fact that I actually have a post today is proof we survived, but I have also decided I do not want to ever move again.  We can eventually add on to this house and never move again.

So on to the star of the show!  This new house has made EVERYONE happy!  The J-Man included!
Our new couch was delivered yesterday and Matt put it together last night!  He wasn't done with it last night when Jackson went to bed so when he got up this morning the first thing he wanted to do was climb on it.  I mean, frat kid or not this dude has lived without a couch for 3 weeks!  I am sure he has been missing having one!
He was loving crawling around on it!  And telling me that his new shirt he got for Valentine's Day said "Feed Moncrief!"  I mean, you can't be a frat star and not have a "Feed Moncrief" t-shirt!  Hopefully Bo Wallace will be feeding him a lot this fall!  August 31 is only 196 days away!
But, baseball does start in 11 hours and Jackson already has his tent setup at Swazey Field!  I guess I need to get him a shirt that says "Swazye Crazies!"
Just scrolling through these pictures makes me so happy!  He was having the time of his life on his new couch and didn't want to get up.  He said he wanted to stay there all day and watch TV.  That makes 2 of us!
He was also pretty excited when I told him Gran and Paw were coming to see him this weekend!  Today is Gran's birthday!  So happy birthday to Gran!  The coolest 84 year old I know!


I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend!  If anyone is free this weekend you are welcome to come visit us and help finish up packing and hang curtains!  Happy Friday and Go Rebels!!

No comments: