Friday, February 22, 2013

Fratty Friday

Our little frat star is home with his daddy today with a stomach bug.  :(  He is under the weather, but still wanted to go to school until Matt mentioned watching the baseball game this afternoon.  I think it might be a ploy between the two of them to stay home and watch baseball.
These are the pictures before the baseball game was mentioned.

And these are the pictures after the baseball game was mentioned.  Do you see where my skepticism is coming from?

This little dude is a Swazye Crazy for sure.

I am glad Matt was able to stay home with him today since it is a rare occasion that he is able to and I am also glad he is the one cleaning up after the virus!  I am sure they will have a fabulous dude day apart from all the cleanup.
I am sure my little guy will be on the mend soon enough.  Now we all just sit back and pray none of the rest of us get it.

Happy Friday everyone from the happiest person I know with a stomach virus.

No comments: