Friday, February 8, 2013

Fratty Friday!

Jackson got up in the best mood this morning and was just talking up a storm.  First he was telling me about Jonah and then his switched to Elle and Knox spilling water.  Who knows where he comes up with some of this stuff.

Matt thinks I am terrible, but Jackson knows Jonah didn't want to go to Nineveh because it was a bad place and I have taught him to say Nineveh is like Starkville.  I can't help it.  It's just too funny.  He will crinkle up his little face like he smells something bad and say "Starkville."

It is hard to tell in the video, but that is what he is saying.
And obviously he was in a great mood this morning after the awesome week the Rebels had!  He has been celebrating since Wednesday.  Hotty Toddy!!  #WinTheDay #CoachFreezeIsMyBoy #TateCounty

I also need to add a footnote that this will be the last Fratty Friday from our little house.  We close on our new house today and move tomorrow.  I am beyond excited, but caught myself getting sad last night thinking about our time coming to an end in our first home.  I still say, that in a perfect world we could have remodeled our house and stayed there.  So many great memories. Happy Happy Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: