Friday, February 1, 2013

Fratty Friday

You are going to being noticing a theme on these Fratty Friday posts, our little frat star is tired and his sleeping habits are sporadic.  He was SO sleepy this morning and even fell asleep on the way to school.  He went to bed at a decent hour (8:30) and woke up around 6:15.  I have determined that if he wakes up before 7:00 he is going to be tired.
He was in a good mood and super sweet, but definitely sleepy.  He even cuddled up next to me while he ate his waffle and I ate my cereal.  He was not too thrilled with having to take pictures, but I am afraid that may be his new normal......  He's catching on and getting too cool for us.
He will still give me a kiss bye at school in front of all of his friends.  We'll see how long that lasts.
And in other real life news Mary Frances' class has started eating in the same lunch room his class does and he likes having her in there.  He tells everyone, "That's my baby sister!"  So sweet!  Give them 13 years or so and his friends will be hitting on her and he will be beating them up.
And this was the smile I got when I requested he say cheese for Gaga, Sheshe, and Mrs. Karen.  Such a mess.
In his fratty life he is ready for a laid back weekend in Oxford since last weekend was so wild.  He stayed out all weekend hanging out with all the 5 star recruits that were on campus for their official visit.  Now he's just counting the days until February 6, National Signing Day!!  And his mama is trying to figure out a way to go to Oxford on that day.  I'll probably just block my calendar that day and sit in my office watching ESPNU.  Jackson was just telling me this morning that Robert Nkemdiche will make his announcement at 6:30 a.m. our time, but he wasn't sure yet about Chris Jones (#FlipChris), and Laremy Tunsil.  It doesn't matter though, because I will be glued to the computer all day as will my J-Man!  Hotty Toddy!
Jackson has also started following Ole Miss' #1 recruiter, Laquon Tredwell on twitter.  I, I mean, he hangs on his every tweet.  Our poor child doesn't stand a chance.  Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have a great weekend!  We will be having a blast packing and having a garage sale!

No comments: