Sunday, January 27, 2013

Southern Belle Sunday

You can't get more southern than 73 on a Sunday in January.  This little Southern Belle pulled out her spring attire for church since it was such a beautiful day.  I had a cream corduroy smocked dress picked out, but it's WAY to hot for that!
I do hope it gets cold again or there may be some dresses Mary Frances never wears.  #SouthernBelleProblems.
I feel like she is getting so big so fast that I can't keep up with her wardrobe or her.  Walking all over the place and knowing exactly what she wants and doing exactly what it takes to get it.  Whether it's more blueberries or the toy her brother has.
Matt even thinks she is more head strong than her brother.  Lord help us!!!



This picture would fall under the category of 'everything I own is monogrammed.'  If anyone has a little girl with the initials MFM, I have a deal for you.  I even started thinking about girl names with those same initials for baby # 3 before we found he was a boy.  I mean, why let all this go to waste.

And she's off!!  She was following her big brother to the back door to go outside and play.  That's when our photo shoot stopped and I scooped her up for a wardrobe change.  No playing in the backyard in white!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: