Friday, January 11, 2013

Fratty Friday

We are back in a routine and I am not sure who is happier, Jackson or me.
Being stuck in the house for 10 days was no fun for anyone!  Plus, Jackson really really loves going to school.  He runs to his class every day to see his "friends."  This dude is so social.
And notice that sticker on his shirt?  He got it this morning for pooping and tee-teeing in the potty!!!  As well as a "special surprise."  That means candy.  We are not sure why he calls it a "special surprise" though?  We are thinking Sheshe started that.
But then again he could have come up with that on his own because he is always coming up with the funniest stuff.  Like when he asks us "Do you understand what I'm saying?"  Or when he had my phone on Tuesday night and opened up the ESPN college football app and saw Nick Saban holding the crystal football he said, "It's Alabama's trophy."  How does he know that?  How does he know Nick Saban = Alabama and that crystal football was a trophy?  I guess it could be due to the fact that our TV is either on Fox news, ESPN, or Mickey Mouse.
Either way I think he has a bright future as an ESPN analyst.  That would be the best deal ever!  He could get dear ole mom and dad into all the big games.  That's my retirement dream!
Oh, he also proceeded to open the Ole Miss Sports app located directly next to the ESPN one and said "Ole Miss."  But that is nothing new, he can recognize Ole Miss written in the script front.  Way to go Ole Miss branding!  But, can he recognize his own name written?  Um, no.  Ha ha ha!
Jackson's other quirk lately is calling all of his clothes "cowboy" pants or shirts.  He started out just calling the pants he is wearing today cowboy pants, but has now extended it to jeans as well.  He also called this shirt a cowboy shirt since it has a horse on it!  Whatever works and doesn't cause a melt down I am all for!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We will just be hanging out and it crossed my mind to start packing, but I think I have just decided to do it all the week Matt and I are off.  Bad idea?  Probably so, but I just can't bring myself to do it.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: