Sunday, January 13, 2013

Southern Belle Sunday

Mary Frances was minding her own business eating her favorite food (eggs) until I pulled the camera out and she immediately knew what to do!  She started cheesing for me!  She's no dummy!  And smiling during meal time is not hard either.  I think eating is her favorite thing to do (she gets that from me).  Eggs, blueberries, bananas, hot dogs, and poptarts are this little lady's favorites!  But then again there is not much she won't eat.  Every once in a while when I have time I try to feed her our remaining baby food so it does not go bad, but she is not much of a fan.  She is too big for that she says.

She is learning 'more' and 'done' in sign language and her brother has been a HUGE help with this.  He doesn't use it any more, but it is funny how he remembers and teaches her.  I am soaking it in for now considering he will teach her tons of things he shouldn't I'm sure.
She took 2 steps this week and 4 over the weekend!  She's getting there, but isn't too worried about it and neither am I.  She is into everything already so at least with walking it might temporarily slow her down speed wise.
Her other favorite thing to do is feed Knox.  As you could tell by her video last Sunday they are BFF's.  Both Elle and Knox are really good with her and Jackson for that matter.  Especially considering they are so rough with them even though they don't mean to be.




What a ham!  But the most precious little girl ever.  Happy cold and rainy Sunday!

No comments: