Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Keeping It Real Wednesday

I have not posted a Keeping It Real post lately, but that does not mean we have not had some REAL moments lately.  They just have not been caught on camera.  But the other night Jackson saw the camera sitting out on the counter and requested his picture be taken with baby sister.  How sweet it that?
Except for the fact that Matt didn't make them pose when he honored the request.  He just started snapping!  This is typical though.  Jackson grabbing Mary Frances around the neck and she tries to break free, but doesn't fuss too much.  She is such a trooper and one tough cookie!
Jackson has also started calling her Mary.  I don't think he thought too much about it at first, but now does it b/c he knows it gets under my skin.  So when he does it I call him Jack and that gets under his skin!  Is it bad that I am playing a 2 year old's game?
Happy Wednesday!  Keep it real out there y'all!

No comments: