Friday, January 25, 2013

Fratty Friday

It is no secret that Jackson is a mini Matt in a lot of ways.  But when he was not happy with how Mary Frances' high chair was rolling and decided to fix it this morning I almost fell out laughing.  He came into the bathroom and said "I need my tools."  I told him to go get them!  A few minutes later he came back from his garage in his room with a hammer, screw driver, and wrench from his work bench.
 He hammered on the wheels for a while talking to himself and saying things like "there, that's better" and "let me try this."  It was so cute and I think we have another engineer on our hands.  Jackson does get it honest.  Every male he is closely related to is handy.  It makes me so happy he is interested in tools and fixing things.

 Mary Frances was not too excited.  She just wanted out of the high chair since she had eaten all her food.

He even moved on to the back of the seat making sure it was securely in place.  This is a foreshadowing of him being a handy man for all the ladies in college.  Mary Frances will be none too happy when he is the handy man for all her friends and hitting on them.

Then when it was time for his photo shoot and  he wanted to tell everyone how he had pooped in the potty!  And we couldn't be happier!  Such a big deal for a 2 year old.
Looking so fratty and so fly in his zip up vest.  He actually wanted to wear it today!  He's just glad classes have resumed at Ole Miss and he doesn't have to be at home any more.
 I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Happy Friday!

No comments: