Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Free-For-All 3 Week Hiatus - Post I

I know all 10 people that read our blog have been deprived of Miller kids adorableness, so I will do my best to make up for it! With that said I will break my posts up considering the fact that I uploaded 200 pictures for your viewing pleasure. Post I - Pre-Thanksgiving
And to pick-up where we left off last time, more diva behavior from The Bean.  But not to worry, Jackson got back home and everything went back to normal.  I am not sure why she turned into a diva while he was gone, but thank goodness it's not an every day thing.
And this is the look a like contest.  The adorable kids above are Buster and me and of course Rook below.  Maybe it's because they are both male, white, and bald, but I think Rook and Buster look so much a like!
I love my little crew sitting 3 wide watching Mickey Mouse!  Warms my heart.  It's also nice that they are quiet and still since it's such a rare occasion.

This dude is such a stud!
#WGW - As I have posted before, I am that weird 31 year old chick with 3 kids that follows Ole Miss football, basketball, and baseball players on Instagram and Twitter.  Weird I know, but I like sports.  So, back to #WGW.  One strange phenomenon I have noticed while consuming the social media accounts of 20 year old student athletes is #WGW, or 'white girl Wednesday.'  Who comes up with this stuff?  Oh yea, 20 year old student athletes.  The first person I saw post it was none other than Marshall Henderson.  Enough said.  So, anyway, I sent this picture to Matt and told him I was going to send it to Laquon Treadwell (successfulquon if you want to follow him on IG) on #WGW.  He wears number 1 and is our SEC freshman of the year.  I am sure that's all he wants, a weird 31 year old chick sending him selfies.  So enough with the selfies and back to the real reason you stopped in.
The Bean and her new pink boots Gaga bought her.  She is a boot kind of gal.  She wears them to cheer, play, dance, and sleep.

And this brand junkie got some new shoes too.  He had been squeezing his feet into his old tennis shoes for weeks before I had time to buy him new ones.  Why do their feet grow so fast???  He loves Under Armour and when I found these shoes I knew he had to have them.  He immediately knew they were Under Armour as soon as he saw them.  Way to go Under Armour brand and marketing department, way to go!

Just a lazy Saturday in our PJs!




On a spur of the moment whim we took the kids to see Disney on Ice.  And judging by the first picture I initially regretted the decision to go, but as soon as the show started I knew we had made the right decision!
Look how excited they were!




 And these would be useless junk we spent too much money on, but the kids wanted.



 These three pictures of Rook are some of the ones I get from Bailey and Brooke's mom (Jenna) from daycare.  They make my day!


I put this little collage together to show everyone that my children do not look a like!  Not a thing!
 And speaking of daycare, someone at daycare  bit Franny on her forehead??  Yup, her forehead.  I hope she put that kid in a headlock and worn him out!  I am pretty sure she did.  This girl doesn't get upset, she gets even!

More three wide!
Camo day at school!  He was a little confused about what camo was, but I got him all caught up.  I kind of hope he takes up duck hunting.  I think he would like it.  Matt just hopes he takes up golf.
And this is the happiest baby with double ear infections and RSV I have ever seen!  And below he is just milk drunk. He will have tubes put in at the end of this month and hopefully we won't have to worry about those pesky ear infections any more.
I hope that made up for my hiatus.  I will be posting the rest of the pictures from Thanksgiving very soon.  Have a happy Friday y'all!

No comments: