Monday, December 16, 2013

Pre-Christmas and Birthday Post IV

This is how you avoid getting your Sunday best dirty before church, you just don't wear it.
This happy boy in the front seat while we were waiting on Daddy to come get his lunch from us.
Classy Christmas gifts you can pick-up at your local Wal-Mart
 Franny's first gymnastics class!

She and her BFF Bailey got to skip school and go together.  They were so excited!!







 Then it was on to a lady's lunch.  It is kind of blurry and you can't tell we are at lunch, but we went to Pepper's and got the little lady's something to eat.
Christmas attire above and below was The Littles going with me to sign Jackson up for soccer.  Only, I didn't sign him up.  I misread the form and he can't play this spring.  He has to wait until the fall.  Oh well, he is still doing Soccer Shots.
 That same night we FINALLY began the Christmas decorating all on a Wednesday night.  The Bigs got to stay up late and go get a tree with Daddy.

Bruce likes our tree and debuted his Ole Miss jersey!
 Wreaths and tree.  Check.  Decorating the tree and garland would have to wait.

You can see garland sitting on the porch waiting to be hung.

 The next morning these cats didn't want to get up.  All that staying up decorating had worn them out!
But, we had to get moving so Sporty Spice and J-Man could make it to soccer.
Then this happened.  Sorry for the graphic nature of this picture, but this has turned into an every day occurrence at our house.  Lord give me strength.

But when he is this cute how can you get mad?

Below are my work party Christmas party photo booth pics!  Who else gets to dress up in goofy attire and punch their boss in the face with hulk gloves?  I got to!  It really is funny and my boss really is a nice guy.
In addition to Christmas and all that comes with it, we also get to celebrate Mary Frances' birthday!!  I have made a vow to myself that she will never get the shaft because her birthday is one week before Jesus' birthday.  So, we went all out!  Sheshe did most of the decorations at church for their VBS and I got to borrow them.  She is so creative!  Thank goodness.  And the table skirt came from a lady at the kids' day care that I don't really know.  I just saw the skirt at a dinner and asked to borrow it!  It was too cute not to. I told her she should start charging to let people rent it.


 20 kids and countless adults later, I think this little lady had a blast!  May I please note that this was the same dress she wore for her birthday last year?  How funny is that?  It still fits as do a lot of her other dresses, praise the Lord!


 And on the Sunday after her party, she was decked out for church.  Sequins clutch, Barbie iPhone, and fur coat (the coat is actually from last year as well, 6-12 months.  I am beginning to worry she is a midget.).
 I am going to try and use the picture above as my cover photo for this blog and Facebook.  It pretty much sums up my life.  Kids and toys every where.
After we got these three in bed the Sunday after Franny's party and Rook's baby dedication (see blog above) Matt and I began operation finish Christmas decorating.
Bruce helped by hanging the lights in the play room.
I got all of my Christmas china out and was able to decorate with it for the first time in 8 years since I actually have a dining room now.
And Matt decorated most of the tree.  I would rather eat eggs rolled in sand than decorate or undecorate the tree.  I will be hiring someone to do this for me when Matt finishes residency.  Just add it to the list of "What I want when we have 'real' dual incomes.'  Also on that list is the full Grove set-up and season tickets.  I am simple girl with simple wants.  Ok, enough with the lies and back to the task and hand.
I try to snap as many pics of the kids as I can to send to Matt.  The Rook was up early completing chores on the farm in his Carhart overalls.
And Franny was cheering the Giants on even though they will not be making the playoffs.



 I got this pic from day care of her being a big helper with the babies.
And J-Man in his "centers.'  He always tells me that is his favorite part of school.


Rook and his girlfriend Brooke.
Are you noticing a trend here?  He likes to hold on to things while he sleeps.  It's a funny little habit that I have started to notice.
Frat.  Enough said.
Christmas party frat.
After putting Beanie to bed I come out to this.  He had lined up his blocks in order by number.  Granted they were backwards, but I had no idea he could do that.  He is a genius!
The next day I had to run this little girl to see her Daddy for a "doctor's appointment."  She had dislocated her elbow for the third time in 5 months.  It's a quick fix, she doesn't even have to unbuckle her seat belt, and Matt doesn't charge us much.  :)
I help at AWANAs once a month and this little dude loves me being there!
Footed PJ frattiness.
Sporty Spice in her new Under Armour jump suit she got for her birthday.  She said it helped up her game at Soccer Shots that day! And don't worry, that face was not in disgust about her outfit, but rather about me taking yet another picture of her. 
And lastly, just enjoying some cartoons in the morning before we leave for work and school!

No comments: