Monday, December 16, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Post II

The week of Thanksgiving Gran Dan and Sheshe took the Bigs on the Polar Express leaving our house quiet with only Matt, The Rook Man, and me.
Daddy helped get Franny ready to go!
And they were off as visions of sugar plums danced in their heads!
 So Rook and I did some a lot of cuddling!

We went to see Russell and Lauren's new baby Brett.  He was only one week only in these pictures!  How adorable is he?
Matt and I enjoyed a little dinner on the couch and watched Mizzou kick our tails.  Who knew they were so good?
Rook even stayed up late for the event!  Too bad he was disappointed.
But, he rebounded quickly the next day by cruising for chicks in his jeep.
How could anyone turn that face down?

Sheshe sent me these me these pictures from their Polar Express adventures.












Franny wouldn't open her eyes to see Santa.  She just kept them closed.  I guess she thought he would just go away if she refused to look at him?
This picture of Franny was before they left with Gran Dan and Sheshe.  She was cooking hot dogs for Thanksgiving!  Yum.
More Mama and Rook Time.
When I opened the door at day care to take Rook in this is what I found.  He had grabbed is lunch box (bottle bag) and had it in hand ready to go into school.  He's so stinking cute.
Uncle Buster came to visit and keep us company with the Bigs gone.  I think Gaga was missing us and wanted to know what we were doing, so we sent her these pictures.

This one is the panoramic picture you can take on the iPhone.  How cool is that?
 More Rook Man.
Then finally on Wednesday I loaded up one lonely kid and headed home for Thanksgiving!  He was such a trooper!

No comments: