Monday, December 16, 2013

Rook's Baby Dedication

My Rook Man had his baby dedication the day after Mary Frances' party.  When the church gave me the date, I went ahead and planned Mary Frances' party for the same weekend to help avoid additional traveling for everyone.
We have a lot of 'last time' experiences with Rook, but it was a little odd to know this was our 'last' baby dedication.
But, having 3 baby dedications in 3 years is enough for this mama.  I am spent!  Rook was able to wear the same outfit Jackson wore at his.  I need to go back and pull pictures from each.

And being dedicated can wear you out apparently.  What baby falls asleep like this?  Rook, the third child does!  Bless his heart.

Matt was just bouncing him on his leg when he laid over and starting snoozing!
God has blessed us with 3 amazing children and we are so thankful he hand picked us to be their parents.  I just pray everyday that they grow up to be healthy and happy and most importantly men and a womon of Christ. And that I don't mess them up.  Matt won't, he's a great dad, but I am a little crazy most of the time.  I just hope they look back at their childhood and remember it as fondly as Matt and I remember ours. 

No comments: