Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 Months Old

Jacksie Man is 3 months old today! He is so funny and full of life now. He smiles and laughs and it just melts your heart. He has spent a lot of quality time with his Dad lately which I am excited about. Matt has been leaving the hospital around 2:00 or 3:00 every day so he goes to pick up the J man and they hang out until I get home from work. It will not be like that much longer especially when Matt does his 12 week rotation in surgery. He will be luck to see us awake.


What is Jackson up to at 3 months:
- He still loves to eat, but has stayed on his schedule of 5:30, 9:30, and 1:30 a.m. and p.m.

- He is still sleeping through the night (except Wednesday night when he woke up and wanted to eat twice. I think he is going through a growth spurt) and skips his 1:30 a.m. feeding which makes me really happy.
- He smiles, laughs, and coos. We calling it hamming it up.

- He loves watching TV. Especially Fox and Friends and Sports Center. He is glued to it in the mornings while I change his diaper.

-He slept in his crib for the first time on Monday night and did really well.

-He wonders why what his real name is since we call him a million nick names - Jacksie man, J man, short stack, bug a boo, peanut (of course), budreaux, booger, the little guy, and my personal favorite the short guy. Maybe we will settle on one nick name soon. Oh and fatty or cheeks.

- He is in a great mood in the mornings and naps while I put my make-up on until we get to day care.

- He is a little fussy in the afternoons, but we usually just feed him a little bottle and he is good. I am not sure whether it is good parenting or not, but if he cries we stick a bottle in his mouth and he stops crying. I guess we'll stop doing that if he gains too much weight.

No comments: