Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jackson's Rebellion

What do you do as a parent when your child goes his own way and does not listen to you? Matt and I thought we had a while before we had to worry about this, but it has already happened at 3 months old! We are not strict parents, we have told him from day one he could grow up to be anything he wanted to be except a democrat or an ambulance chasing lawyer (it's the same thing as a democrat). Little did we know we were forgetting something and that something is a BIG something. Look what Jackson informed us of tonight - that he is a.............................................................................................................................................










You got it an Alabama fan!!!! WHAT? Where did that come from? He told us that in his short 3 months he has become too stressed following Ole Miss football and he can't live that way his whole life. What do you do as a parent? The kid has a point. We have assured him that everyone goes through their ups and downs and he just so happen to be born during Ole Miss' down year. He is hard headed like his Big R so I am not sure there is anything we can do with him.


Just kidding - My dad and I always joke that we are going to be Alabama fans when Ole Miss pulls a stunt like they have this season and for the entire Coach O rein we were Bama fans! HA HA! So when I found this onesie for $10 I thought it would be a good blog. Jackson is a rebel through and through. It's like the University of FL commercial that gives me chill bumps. It asked "When did you become a Gator? When you received your acceptance letter, when you took your first breath," so on and so forth. Well for Jackson and me it was when we took our first breath! And for Matt it was when he fell in love with a rebel! :)

I hope you enjoyed my goofy blog for the day (I am sure Jackson's PawPaw,Uncle Konnie, Uncle Johhny, and Uncle Kevin enjoyed it until I said "just kidding") Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Brian and Darrie said...

Thank you for the laugh to get my day started! I LOVED it....even though I am NOT an Alabama fan either...but I totally think Jack man is slamming cute against Big Al!