Friday, September 3, 2010

Fratty Friday

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but it has been a crazy week! I give you a quick recap, but first things first, it's Fratty Friday Day!!!!!!!!! Jackson is wearing his fratty Nike Ole Miss gear that his Aunt Corey gave him. It is still a little big, but he was dying to wear it and he is super excited about seeing his rebels play tomorrow. We cannot go to Oxford because Matt has to work Saturday morning so we invited ourselves over to Barry and Macey's to watch the game. We cannot watch it at home because we have satellite and don't get CSS. AHHH! Our photo shoot did not last all that long this morning because Jackson was fussy since he is sick and mama over slept. Jackson watched his first college football game last night at Mr. Jarrod and Mrs. Jamie's house and I didn't even get a picture of it! :( But I will get one tomorrow for sure when Ole Miss plays!

So that was a lot of information to start Fratty Friday off with, but to catch everyone up:

Yes I said Jackson is sick. Matt brought a cold home from the hospital and gave it to Jackson and me last weekend when Uncle Buster was in town (I didn't get pictures of that either). By Wednesday Jackson was so stuffy I took him on the doctor even though he had not run a fever. He has been such a little trooper. He has not been too fussy and slept through the night every night this week. While I was with him at the doctor's office his She She came up to keep him. I didn't want to get the other kids at day care sick. She stayed until yesterday and his Aunt Anna is keeping him today.

I overslept this morning because I was making a beeline for bed last night when we got home. I was so sleepy! We have a rigid routine (I will blog about it sometime) every morning and night because that's what it takes to get everything done. I don't mind it, in fact I really kind of like it. So in my mad dash to bed I failed to get my phone out of Jackson's diaper bag. So this morning my alarm went off for 23 minutes before Jackson woke us up to let us know it was Fratty Friday and feeding time. We worked it out though and Matt and I made it to work on time.

So Uncle Buster came to visit, we got sick, we went to the doctor, She She came to keep Jackson, Jackson watched his first college football game, and that brings us to Fratty Friday! Whew.... What a week. Now it's time for the Labor Day weekend. Big R and Munchkin will be here tomorrow and we'll watch some Ole Miss football. What a weekend!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

omg those chunky little legs!!! he gets cuter every second. i love his expressions! i can't wait to babysit him someday and dress him up in bama gear and post pictures all over the internet :)