Friday, August 27, 2010

Fratty Friday

Fridays have always been my favorite day, but now that we have Jackson I love them even more, for several reasons. Matt or I will sing George Jones (who I love almost as much as I love Ronald Reagan) 'Finally Friday' to Jackson, it means the weekend is starting, and it's Fratty Friday. This morning after Matt fed and sang (Matt knows ALL the words) to Jackson I asked him if he was ready for me to change him and put his Fratty Friday clothes on him, his face light up and he smiled really big!! It was adorable. I did have to have a talk with him this morning about Fratty Friday and daycare. This is his first Friday at daycare and I told him the other babies may be jealous of Fratty Friday, but that he should be gracious and explain to them they can start their own Friday traditions. We also talked about Ole Miss/College football starting in one week. He could not understand how anything could be better than the NFL preseason games we have already been watching, but we explained that does not hold a candle to SEC football!! After all this talking and life lessons it was time for a photo shoot in bed.This is his ultra cool pose - He's thinking 'What??'
This is more of a confused look like 'why do you have to take SO many pictures? Enough already mom!' And notice that hair do!! The mohawk is courtesy of dad, the man who does not believe in brushing hair.
And finally for the fully body shot with his collar popped and his socks from Aunt Lisha!! What a stud!

No comments: