Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8 Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that Jackson is 8 weeks old today! Where has the time gone? I mean 2 whole months!! He has been staying at home without me for a week and a half now. A big thank you to Paw, Gran, and Munchkin for keeping him while I am at work making money to buy him french fries and ponies! Next week Jackson's Aunt Anna will be keeping him. Matt and I have begun toying with the idea of everyone keeping this rotation going and keep him out of day care or going to day care very little. We have such pipe dreams.
Jackson has his 8 week appointment on Friday and I cannot wait to see how much he weighs!! BUT I can wait for those shots. The poor little guy does not know what's coming.
That is a 3 month outfit I put on him this morning!! Can you believe it? He was looking at the ceiling fan. He loves watching it spin. And look at that double chin in the picture below. Is that not the cutest double chin you have ever seen!!!In other news we are making our first road trip with him this weekend. We are packing it up to go meet his Nana and Papa!! Say a prayer for us, but I am betting he will do great. We'll feed him, stick him in his car seat, and take off. The hard part will be remembering to pack everything he needs while we are gone. I can see us trading the Tahoe in soon for a Suburban!!

No comments: