Friday, August 13, 2010

Fratty Friday

The past two Friday's since I have started back to work I sing George Jones "Finally Friday" to Jackson every Friday morning. I think he likes it because he knows that means I will be spending time with him again AND because that means it's Fratty Friday. He told me this morning that "his collar was made to be popped." I told him to slow down big fella, but I guess we are breading that attitude. I sat him up on his Dad's pillow this morning for his photo op. Look at that yawn! He was slipping into his milk comma.

And this is my new favorite picture of him!!!!! SO cute.

Matt took him out of his bouncer on the table after we finished eating and he sat there like a big boy!

In other news Jackson ate at 1:00 a.m. and did not eat again until 6:00 a.m. I wish I could report that he slept the entire time, but he didn't. The good news though is that he is on track to eat less at night and hopefully in turn sleep more. Or at least that is what I am telling myself.

Jackson gets his shots today. Say a prayer for us!

No comments: