Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Work and Play

My last day at home was Sunday and in true social butterfly form Jackson had to attend yet another social event. Hayes Baker is in Matt's med school class and had a birthday party Sunday night. When Matt asked what we could bring the response was "just little Jackson." Gran and Paw had just gotten into town and I hated leaving them at our house without their great-grand baby, but Matt and I were afraid his friends would turn us away at the door if we didn't bring him. So off we went with Jackson in tow. He was the most popular person at the party. Even more so than the birthday girl, but the birthday girl did get to feed him!

Other than being fed Jackson slept through most of it. He is a narcoleptic like his mama. And check out that golf outfit. You will be seeing it repeated on Fratty Friday. It is also a 3 month outfit!!!!
And here is a family pictures. Again Jackson was asleep!

Look how fat my baby has gotten in 2 short weeks!! I LOVE it!! This picture was taken on 7-18-10 and the picture below it was taken on 8-2-10 before I left for work on Monday morning! He has not gotten the nickname Chub Chub for nothing!

This is the picture of me before I left for my first day back at work. I wanted to take it with Jackson, but he was sleeping and you don't mess with a sleeping baby! My first day went well mainly because I knew Jackson was at home with Gran and Paw. Of course he did great, better than mama. I am loving my office's flex time. I can get into work at 7:30, leave by 4:30 and be home by straight up 5:00 most days to feed the little man. What this picture does not show was all the bags I left the house with. I had a purse, pump bag, a computer bag, and a lunch/snack box. I looked like a bag lady and that did not include the diaper bag and car seat I will be leaving the house with when Jackson starts day care. I will have to get up 15 min earlier to get it all in the car. I might even need a suburban to get it all packed in.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

well - the good news is that the pumping doesn't last forever and eventually the diaper bags get smaller and smaller!