Friday, August 20, 2010

Fratty Friday

It's Friday and you know what that means!! Not only is it Fratty Friday, but it is Papa's (Who Jackson is named after) birthday! So Happy Birthday POPS!! We love you!!

I would like to thank Mrs. Anne and Mr. David Beyer for this Fratty outfit! It says Ole Miss on one side and Rebels on the other. Jackson was 9 weeks old on Wednesday and the outfit he has on in the picture is a 3-6 month!! He is such a big boy. He loves sitting in his bouncer in the mornings while I get ready. We talk, he kicks, and laughs. He also loves looking at himself in the mirror. I told him he is very handsome, but he does not need to be vain! He has officially moved to 4 hour feedings which is awesome for so many reasons!! The main one being his night sleep. I feed him at 9:00 and then he is all Matt's while I go to bed. I get up with him once at night at 1:00 then we're up at 5:00 to start our day. No complaints here. I'll take it!

Today is Jackson's last day at home. His Aunt Anna has been with him this week, but next week it is off to day care. I think he will like it, or at least that is what I am telling myself. He really will though, he's so social!!

Jackson and I would also like to request that our friends Elle and Lisha over at Life with the Luphers get some Animal Print Friday pics posted. They are slacking and we need some Animal Print Fridays in our life. Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Throw me under the bus and make me feel guilty! Love the outfit and that little chubster!!