Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Swim, First Shoes, First Church Nursery

This was a weekend of many first. Aunt Anna took Jackson for his first swim in my whale pool on Friday!!
She also gave him his first Mohawk!!
Shirtless - She had to put his shirt on him to keep the ladies away!!

He wore shoes for the first time today to church! Thanks for the shoes Aunt Denise and for the outfit Laura S!! He was a stud! He also went to the nursery at church for the first time today and tricked them into feeding him early. He loves to eat and he's no fool!

And in the biggest news of all he slept all night last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup. We fed him at 11:00 and when he started fussing to eat again I looked at the clock and it said 5:00 a.m. I couldn't believe my eyes!! I was so excited. Now we are crossing our fingers he does it again, but I am not holding my breathe.

He starts day care tomorrow. Matt is going with me to drop him off and get all the details. I have put his name or initials on everything that stands still. I am wondering if I should sharpie his name on him. Maybe on his bottom like a cabbage patch kid. We would really like to find a nanny to stay at home with him. Any suggestions out there? We thought about maybe one from the Ukraine :)

No comments: