Monday, September 13, 2010

NOLA

We had a great time in New Orleans watching the Rebels play this weekend. Luckily they played better than they did last weekend. There were a ton of Ole Miss fans there and we saw so many people we knew! I took some pictures, but of course failed to take others. Here is what I do have:


Before the south Louisiana heatAfter the south Louisiana heat:

And here is Jason and Kaitlyn. Some how they were not phased by the heat?? They still looked great! Kaitlyn is a trooper - she graduated from state, but never said one ugly word about Ole Miss and even wore blue. She's a better woman than I am! Matt had to become an Ole Miss fan for me!
Lee and Lisha came in for the game and so did Lauren and Madison, but of course this is the only picture I took: Again this was after being in the heat.

Check out Lee behind us - he's ready to go inside the super dome and get out of the heat! Who knew it could get any hotter than it does in Jackson. Oh, but it does.


I took this picture on our way home. Jackson stayed with his Gran Dan and She She in Baton Rouge while we were in New Orleans. It was the first time I was away from him and I missed him terribly, but we had a good time and he had a wonderful time with his grandparents being spoiled all weekend. But I took this picture of his cheeks because I am obsessed with them. They are so fat and just hang! I LOVE them. Jackson got to meet his Uncle Lee and Aunt Lisha this weekend. Of course it was love at first sight for all involved. We also ate lunch with Matt's parents for Mrs. Shelia's birthday. She got to spend her birthday with Jackson and I think that is they only thing she wanted. What a weekend. Last and not least - I got to see my friend Becca Lee that I have not seen since mine and Matt's wedding 5 years ago. She works on yachts in the Caribbean so she does not get back much. It was SO good to see her. I have missed her! She is also coming through town and will stop to see us so hopefully I will remember to take a picture then! Now I need another weekend to recover.

No comments: