Sunday, January 16, 2011

7 Months Old

Jackson is 7 months old!! He is closer to a year old than he is to a new born and this makes me sad.
What is he up to?
He has his own little personality and knows how to get what he wants.
He cries when you leave him alone in a room.
He can sit up on his own most of the time. He falls over some, but is pretty stable.
He loves Elle and Knox. He watches every move they make.
He puts everything in his mouth.
He has 2 bottom teeth.
He is not crawling yet, but he will scoot from side to side.
He LOVES his Jeep walker and goes all over the kitchen in it. We can sit him in it with a mum-mum and he's content forever.
Did I mention he puts everything in his mouth?
He is still the happiest baby ever and everyone comments on it.
He is still the cutest baby ever and everyone comments on it.
He drinks about 30 ounces of milk over 5 feedings a day and eats baby food 3 times a day. We have also started giving him 4 ounces of apple juice a day, but he is not a huge fan.
He can drink out of a sippy cup, but we are still working on him holding it.
His solid food options include; bananas, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, carrots, butter nut squash, green peas (he likes them now), cereal with milk, and mum-mums
He wears a size 2-3 diaper
His clothes range in size from 3-6 months to 6 to 12 months.
He weights 17 pounds and is in the 75th percentile for height.
He falls asleep in the car every time he is in it!
He was sleeping 10 to 12 hours a night, but started cutting teeth and then got a cold. I am hoping once he feels better he will start to sleep better again.
He is the most loved kid in the world!

I am sure I am forgetting something, but I can come back and add it later. He is such a sweet baby and I could just eat him up.

1 comment:

trucjoc said...

I see those teeth! Can't believe he is getting so big. I just love him so and feel so blessed to be his Sheshe. I love you little man!