Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keeping it Real Wednesday

My mom is going to kill me for this, but I hate cold weather and I don't have a lot of extra time, so unfortunately this is a picture of our back patio. A dead fern and our Christmas tree stand. Yes, I am aware that shows laziness and yes I am aware that if Betty Crocker walked on our back patio today I would get a F, but going outside at night when I get home from work to do something about this is not a top priority. I'll bet you money my mom will be down here within days to clean it up when she sees this, but I am just keeping it real people!! In other more put together news - nothing says working from home like this picture...... Computer, coffee, and apple juice in a bottle! Jackson's day care was closed on Monday due to the weather (that was not that bad down here) so I had to stay at home with him! He was great and let me get a good bit of work done! He was just happy to be home with his mommy! And if you are thinking he sure is in his walker a lot, that is because he is in his walker all the time. He loves it and follows us from room to room watching our every move!Matt got home later that afternoon and hung out with J man while I finished doing some work. I really just wanted to crawl in bed with them and take a nap, but I figured it was best that I stay employed! That night we went over to some friends' house to watch the national championship game! Even though the game started after J man's bed time he stayed up and hung out with us and his buddy John! John is two months younger and his dad is in Matt's medical school class. They were so cute together! At one point Jackson even hugged him!! And as you can tell by this picture they both look like their fathers!!

You will also notice that Matt is wearing an orange shirt for Auburn! War Eagle!!!! 5 in a row for the SEC!!
Happy Wednesday! Keep it real out there people!

No comments: