Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Big Boy News

Even more news on the big boy front - Jackson is teething and I had to dip into the frozen milk this morning because I am not keeping up with him. I am glad he is growing healthy and strong, but it makes me sad that my baby is growing up.
Matt and I noticed on Saturday that Jackson was not himself. He was not fussy, but he was just not as happy as he usually is. Then on Sunday night he pitched a FIT when we tried to put him to bed. Even food would not console him and that is a FIRST for this chubster. Then about 11:30 he woke up screaming again and could not be consoled. He finally wore himself out and fell back asleep after an hour or screaming.
When I picked him up from day care yesterday, Mrs. Bradley said we might not want to keep him out of day care that long again because he was rotten. HA HA! He was bad, he screamed for her too. Then last night he woke up 3 times. He wasn't as angry, but it is not like him to wake up like that. So when I ran my finger across his gums this morning and sure enough there was a little sharp tooth poking through his bottom gum. My poor little guy. Then to top all that off I had to dip into frozen milk to send to day care. It's just another step towards being a big boy. Although I have a deep freezer full of milk that can last him until he's 12 months old or longer!!

No comments: