Friday, January 21, 2011

Fratty Friday

Ok - so I don't want to hurt any one's feelings or be one of 'those' moms, but I have the cutest kid! I could just eat him up!! Today he is sporting his Carhartt onesie that says "Farm Raised" and his John Deere boots! I know he is not really farm raised, more like neighborhood raised, but we can dream can't we? Maybe one day we will get to live in the country some where on a dog farm, but suburbia will do for now. So back to my cute kid - he is such a mess. After I got him dressed we were walking into the den for his photo shoot and he was so excited! He makes this yelling noise and throws his hands around when he gets excited. It is so stinking cute!He LOVES his boots as you can tell!
And this picture is just too cute. He's playing it cool!
Finally Friday free again. Got my motor running for a wild weekend! It's finally Friday out of control, forget the working blues and let the good times roll!!!!!!!!

No comments: