Friday, January 7, 2011

Wanting to Crawl

I hate to trump Fratty Friday, but last night was not a normal night. Jackson was playing on his pallet being adorable as usual so I decided to do a little photo shoot. As I was snapping he started to move and move some more.,,,,,
and some more and before I knew it he was scooting around. Matt had run to pick up a pizza for us and was missing it. I told Jackson to wait right there while I got the video camera!And this is what I captured......


He started by rolling off his pallet and onto the wood floor. He has done this before, but this time he started moving from side to side without rolling. He moves himself around with his hands and legs. It's more of a scoot, but he is figuring it all out. I cannot believe it! He is going to fast for this mama!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

jacksie man! stop growing up so fast!!