Thursday, March 10, 2011

Allergies and Ear Infections and Congestion Oh My!

He may look just like his dad, but as I have said before he has my blue eyes and now we know for sure he has my sensitive skin.  Bless his heart!!!  Since starting his new day care his face has started to breakout every day and then clear up at night.  They use the same detergent we do so I am not sure what he is getting into to.  Yesterday they called because his right eye was swollen and he had a low fever.  By the time I got there they said his eye had gone down and the fever had gone away.  I took him on to the doctor even though I knew they would not be able to do anything about it (this is not my first rodeo with eye swelling allergies).  We ALSO found out while at the doctor's office he has an eye infection too.  AHHHH!!  So one allergy medicine, a decongestant, and an antibiotic later hopefully he will be on the mend soon.

Do not be alarmed - those are carrots around his mouth, not some freakishly scary rash.  The rash is on his cheeks.
It was just the two of us last night because Matt was on call.  Needless to say the J-Man and I cuddled up in my bed to sleep last night.  Between being home alone with an under the weather little man and having to pack to go out of town I thought I'd never get it all done, but I did and cannot wait for this weekend!!
What is better than going to Oxford in the spring?  Meeting all your best friends from college there and celebrating a marriage!  I am beside myself with excitement.  I will be making two airport runs today to pick up Megs and Geesh.  I am like a kid at Christmas!

No comments: