Friday, March 18, 2011

Fratty Friday

Today's Fratty Friday can be called Fratty Like Daddy!  Look at my handsome men!!  They are sporting blue shirts, khaki shorts, and grey tennis shoes!  And yes Jackson is wearing Polo socks, that is what grandmothers are for!   
When I told Matt I wanted to take their picture together since they were both so fratty he told me he was not fratty any more.  He is getting old, but I told him not to worry, no one would be looking at him any way.  Him and I fade into the background of our little Frat Star!

We are headed to BR today to see Gran Dan and She-She.  They are keeping the little man for us when we head to NOLA tomorrow for Barry and Macey's wedding.  Macey is in Matt's class and Barry works with me!  They are a funny couple and we love hanging out with them!  I can't wait!  And Jackson can't wait to get to his She-She's!!  Pictures to follow!

No comments: