Monday, March 7, 2011

New Day Care and New Foods

I am really mad at myself for not taking any pictures this last week while Jackson's Gran and Paw, Munchkin, and She-She came to keep him. Jackson was between day cares last week and so our family came in to help! I don't know what we would do without our wonderful family! But of course I have NO pictures! AHH! I do however have a ROTTEN child on my hands now. Matt said he felt bad for the people at his new day care. So about his new day care - we really really love Mrs. Bradley that kept him at the other day care, but we fell like the new day care will be a better fit for our busy lifestyle. I have been pretty stressed about leaving Mrs. Bradley, but Matt and I turned it over to God and feel like we are doing the right thing. It is foreign to me how emotional (by emotional I mean crying) I have become about this child and my poor husband is not sure how to handle it either.
So about the new foods - Jackson has now tried cheese, catfish, whole green beans, and mac and cheese! And before I get an ugly phone call from Aunt Meghan, I only gave him the fish part of the fried catfish, no crust! He loves ALL of it, of course. He did have a little trouble chewing up the green beans, but seemed to like them.

All of these pictures are of him eating cheese and I wish I had pictures of him eating the fish. We went out to a 'rural' fish house called Jerry's Friday night to eat and that is where he had fish for the first time. He had the best time looking at everyone and was too busy to really eat much.


It's hard work picking up those little pieces of cheese.
Lastly this is the J-man hanging out with Petey the pacy while Matt and I got ready for church. He just finished his juice and was a sleepy head.
Happy Monday!

No comments: