Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter Bunny Pic

Please excuse the poor quality of this picture, but I took a picture of the picture so I could post it. J-Man didn't cry, but he was not 100% sure about the big white fluffy rabbit I was leaving him with. He is not looking at the camera, but with a 9 month old you pick your battles. Oh and you may notice that he is not wearing a smocked or cuties outfit. There are two reasons for this; (1) his father dressed him and (2) he is constantly being called a girl so I have taken steps to avoid that at all cost. However, I will say that his attire does not play much into being mistaken for a girl, sometimes he's in smocked outfits and sometimes he is wearing slacks, a button up shirt, and a TRUCK bib. What can I say, I have a pretty baby! Hoppy Easter!

1 comment:

The Lindley Family said...

Mine get called boys because they have (had) very little hair and they can be dressed in head to toe pink!! He is adorable!!